WG F2F Regrets and TestGL status

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:51:30 +0300
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

WG,

It looks like I won't ba able to attend after all, given the work
situation I told you about at last week's telcon. However, I intend to
participate in the TestGL discussion, so please try to put that morning
local time. Also, please investigate on whether I can be dialed in or
if I should call (if so, please provide a phone number).

In any case, I'll have the TestGL ready by tomorrow, styled like SpecGL
and QAH, with the updated content (last week's draft + comments and a
more worked out section) so that we can have a meaningful discussion at
the meeting.

Best,

/Dimitris