Re: "Variability in Specifications" WG draft

Overall, very good, and I think mostly suitable for a fpwd.

Editorial Notes:

** I would change the list of "seven DoV" to numbered, instead of bullet.

** I notice that the glossary of SpecLite does not contain definitions for
profiles, modules, etc.

** "Specification Category" -- this is under-specified.  I.e., it is
difficult to understand both the explanations of the different categories
(they each need at least a sentence of definition/discussion), and how this
is critical to variability analysis.  I myself would have difficulty
writing a Spec. Cat. analysis based on this.  We should develop the section
better, or remove it.  For now, maybe "green flag" it to indicate that we
think it needs attention.

All for now,
-Lofton.