"Variability in Specifications" WG draft

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:00:25 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hello QA WG,

I've posted a first WG version of "Variability in Specifications" for
your review:
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/08/qaframe-spec-advanced-20040830 (linked
from the WG home page)

While a thorough review of its contents from everybody would be most
appreciated, at least a detailed review of the "newest" parts of the
documents is needed:
- the abstract and status
- the introduction

The sections 2, 3 and 4 are mostly the same as the section "Concepts" in
the CR version of SpecGL, although I re-arranged some of its subparts
and tried to fix some references that didn't make sense out of SpecGL
context.

Comments on bad language, broken sentences, non-understandable
references are asked in priority, but I'll try to handle requests for
enhancements as much as possible too; we need a stable document by
Wednesday EOB at the latest if we want to have enough time to request
permission for publication (as required by the transition requests) and
the lasts pubrules adjustments that may be needed.

I also would like formal agreement by the WG to publish the document
minuted in our upcoming meeting on Monday - sorry for the short notice.