another new version of QAH

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:30:49 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

New version at:

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/04/QA-handbook.html

This supersedes the version I announced on 4/22.  The 4/22 version:

"...reflects a lot of what we decided at last QAH telecon.  There are still
ten or so green-styled questions.  I also did the transfer of stuff from
QAF-intro to QAH appendix, but haven't had a chance to edit it yet."

I have done more work on:

1.) Status section

2.) Edited/integrated "Audiences for the QA Framework parts" (1st
subsection) in "Appendix -- Orientation to QA Framework"

3.) made a first cut at an appropriate QAPD Template, including some
roughly accurate linking in from QAH:

[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/04/QAH-qapd.html

Please have a look at these.  Particularly #2 -- should we keep it?

I haven't yet integrated the 2nd appendix subsection, "QA Framework Primer"
(2nd subsection).  Should we keep that and integrate it like I did for #2?

-Lofton.