What are the Titles?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:01:18 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

We decided that "QA Handbook" was the title for the handbook.

What are the titles for Spec and Test?  We have been using SpecLite and
TestLite for convenience.  But as I'm writing QAH, I am unsure whether we
have decided that we are sticking with our old titles or changing them:

QA Framework:  Specification Guidelines?
QA Framework:  SpecLite?
QA Framework:  Specification Guidelines (Lite)?
Other?

(If we are changing them significantly, does that present any issue about
publication permission, shortnames, etc?)

-Lofton.