usual round of reminder - missing final minutes...

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:16:23 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi all.

Let me remind everyone, again, that it is important that all meeting
minutes be finalized after review by the participants, final minutes be
sent to www-qa-wg and an announcement sent to www-qa with a link to the
final minutes.

I think the priority should be to keep a record (even imperfect) of our
meetings  rather than to have them all properly finalized and announced
to www-qa, so I have completed the list at [1] with non-final minutes
when I could not find the final ones announced. They are marked as
(draft) on the list, and I invite relevant WG participants to point me
to the actual final minutes if I have missed them, or to send the
announcement (better late than not at all) to www-qa if it hasn't been
done.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Agenda/#calendar

I could not, however, find even the minutes for September 29th.

Regards,
--
olivier