Re: Idea for participation in WWW2004 (longish)

From: <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:58:29 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Actually, panel proposals are due on November 14, but they will take an
"Intent to Submit" by November 1. I think the proposal has to provide
actual names of panelists. I can check on whether the intent message
should include the draft of the submission.

At the 10/15 teleconference, you should think about this part of my draft:
Panel: mix of points of view among a purist/idealist, pragmatist, victim
of poor past practices, implementer of a W3C spec, possibly a spec editor,
possibly a trainer/author. (Other ideas?) Moderator is a QA professional.
Do you have nominees? I'm nominating myself for moderator. I nominate
Patrick as a purist.
.................David Marston