Re: Boston attendees *NOTE*

At 10:45 AM 2/27/03 -0500, Karl wrote:

>At 17:56 -0700 2003-02-25, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>Question 1a:  Who, other than Olivier, will attend the parallel Glossary
>>meeting?
>
>I will not.

Okay.

>>Question 1b:  Should we swap the morning and afternoon agenda content?
>
>will follow the crowd on that.

Because Olivier & Dom will be at the parallel Glossary session (Friday
morning), I have switched.  So in the afternoon, we'll address the topics
relating to QA Activity futures, strategies, TTF, rechartering, etc.  The
morning will be TM License issue and TestGL issues processing.

http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/f2f