Re: Revised outreach presentation outline "ask us"

OK. The latest version doesn't actully use either form of words. The
bullets simply read:

* Even a small investment pays big dividends
* DOM, SOAP, SVG Working Groups have proved this

I'll switch to Lofton's original suggestion: "Ask DOM, SOAP, SVG about
their experience".