Re: Revised outreach presentation outline "ask us"

All (but esp. The Outreach Five) --

I share David's concern -- each of The Outreach Five would need uniform
familiarity with each case study -- and this was behind my suggested
rewording.  I worked with SVG, so I can answer about it.  I have only
"hearsay" knowledge of DOM and SOAP.

If we can put together talking points for each of the three, along the
lines that David suggested, that's fine.

I was under the impression that we thought we wouldn't have time before
Boston, and so we were going to take the evasive way out:  "here are three
case studies, where the WGs have done significant TS development, and
positively believe that the effort has more than paid for itself. Talk to
'em for details of their experience."

(Actually, I was going to ask Chris Lilley, SVG Chair, for permission to
refer people to him for a testimonial).

I'll do a talking points for SVG, if that is the decision.

Thoughts?

-Lofton.