Re: issue #99

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:44:13 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 10:07 -0600 2002-10-14, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>1.)  It should not be closed until we discuss issue #19 and consider
>the request to reverse that issue's resolution.
>2.) I *do not* want it removed or matched to the one in QA Glossary.
>(Note that it points to the one in the QA Glossary, and supplements
>or builds on it -- or at least that was the intention, in line with
>the constraints in the pre-Tokyo issue #19 disposition.)

You have just forgotten there's a pending action item and that's my
fault about the glossary that should solve your concerns.

1. The QA Glossary will be a dated version file.
So the specification can refer to a stable and specific version of
the glossary.

Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---