Re: issue #99

Lofton,

At 10:07 -0600 2002-10-14, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>1.)  It should not be closed until we discuss issue #19 and consider
>the request to reverse that issue's resolution.
>
>2.) I *do not* want it removed or matched to the one in QA Glossary.
>(Note that it points to the one in the QA Glossary, and supplements
>or builds on it -- or at least that was the intention, in line with
>the constraints in the pre-Tokyo issue #19 disposition.)

You have just forgotten there's a pending action item and that's my
fault about the glossary that should solve your concerns.

1. The QA Glossary will be a dated version file.
So the specification can refer to a stable and specific version of
the glossary.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/