Re: some minutes for october telcons not announced to www-qa

  Hi Olivier,  The URL for the 16-October QAWG final minutes is

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Oct/0140.html

  please could you link this to /Agenda - then I'll pop the email to IG

  cheers,
  -Andrew

ps. Lofton - Olivier will hate me for suggesting this but it would make
  more sense for the person who does step 3 (linking to /Agenda) to
  also do step 4 (email)

  One alternative would be to point IG (by email) to the www-qa-wg URL and
  also mention that it will (later) be archived on the /Agenda page.
  This may be prefereable to putting the burden on Olivier and would mean
  that IG get an email that links some minutes rather than just a promise
of them