Re: some minutes for october telcons not announced to www-qa

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 07:10:19 -0700
To: andrew@opengroup.org, www-qa-wg@w3.org
At 10:30 AM 11/6/2002 +0000, Andrew Thackrah wrote:

>Hi Olivier,
>  I haven't posted minutes (for 16-Oct) to IG yet because the link
>  was not available on the Agenda page.
>
>  (I'm following logistics):
>  >> QA Web site team enters link from ../QA/Agenda to the minutes message
>  >> in www-qa-wg email archive.
>
>  >> Scribe sends simple email announcement to IG (www-qa@w3.org),
>  >> saying that minutes are available on the Web page ../QA/WG,

Hmmm, good catch.  It goes on to say...
------
Subject: Minutes QA Working Group Teleconference YYYY-MM-DD

The minutes for the teleconference of the QA working group held on
[date] can now be found at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/[url]

Discussion and comments are welcome, on this list.

A link to those minutes, along with links to minutes and agenda of other
meetings can be found in the QA calendar at :
http://www.w3.org/QA/Agenda/
------

Maybe we ought to say "will be available at".  Otherwise, we have to, in
strict order:

(AT) circulate draft to WG
(AT) circulate final to WG
(OT) update web page
(AT) circulate notice to IG

It would be nice if AT (or whatever minuter) could do step 2 and 4 at the
same time and be done with it.