Action item from Tech Plenary F2F to go onto Montreal F2F agenda

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:37:32 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
II don't remember the action item number, can look it up.

During the F2F, I asked from W3C staff to indicate how hard they would
press the membership/WGs to follow guidelines set forth by the QA WG.
Montreal F2F would be a good opportunity for the W3C staff to tell us
their findings.

I think Karl/Daniel agreed to take this action item, if you don't
remember the action item, I think it should be in the minutes; I can
look it up.

/Dimitris