fall meeting

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 12:16:16 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
QAWG participants --

We have had some preliminary discussion at the AC meeting about the next
f2f after Montreal.  We are thinking Japan/Pacific in early October.  One
option would be Tokyo in early October.  To avoid known conflicts, it would
look like Mon-Tues, 6/7 October would be best.

For perspective, we are looking at this approximate long-term schedule:

Sept-Oct:  next Frm publication (at least FPWD of all parts?)
Oct:  meeting
Jan:  meeting and Last Call publication for all Frm parts.
March tech plenary:  1-day QAWG meeting; outreach/education/liaison about
Framework.

What are your thoughts on the proposed next meeting?