Re: name change

At 08:31 AM 3/4/02 +0100, you wrote:

>I prefer Operational Guidelines over Operations.

I also think "Operational" is the better of those two.

>I also prefer Process Guidelines over Operational but I'll go with the
>flow on this.

I don't have any strong preference, other than to simplify it.

Does anyone know ... is there any problem with changing shortname?  Now it
is qaframe-ops.  Qaframe-proc would fit better, if title were "Process
Guidelines".  I don't know if there are any rules or conventions about how
accurate shortname should be, and if it can change early in WD
cycle.  (There is a "Note:" in pubrules [1], but I don't exactly understand
its implications.)

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/pubrules