name change

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 13:46:06 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hello QAWG --

Thanks to all for a productive and successful meeting.

I wanted to ask about one detail of yesterday's meeting.  There was a rapid
exchange in which several people confirmed that they agreed with changing
the name "Process & Operational Guidelines" to "Operations
Guidelines".  But I'm not sure that everyone was paying attention, and I
don't think we have considered potential downside(s).

The only real downside that I see is this:  we have started to generate
publicity about "P&O", and have published "P&O" in /TR/.  Changing the name
now could create confusion amongst those who aren't paying close attention.

What do you think?