RE: Test Suites in TR space

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:41:41 +0100
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
At 21:19 -0800 2002-02-26, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
>FWIW, there was a discussion on this list prior FPWD and corresponding
>sentence is already in the Procs&Ops as a Note to the Checkpoint 6.6. If
>a test suite is to be published on w3c site, we recommend to publish it
>in the Activity Domain.

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/framework-20020201/qaframe-ops.html#b2ab3d211

****************************
Checkpoint 6.6. In the QA Process document, describe the way test
materials will be published and point to the corresponding web page.
[Priority 2]

If the test materials are to be published on the W3C site, it is
recommended to locate them within the corresponding activity domain.
************************

I think, there's a need or a place for explanations and try to find a
relative detailed answers for ongoing work of other working groups.
It's a kind of request of the XML Protocol WG. If we say nothing
clear, nothing in the process document makes impossible to publish
Test Materials in the TR/ space, even if we think it's a bad idea. :)

Maybe we can do a short document on the QA website. :)

QA Framework: Test Materials Guidelines (not yet published).

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---