RE: Test Suites in TR space

Yes, we processed and closed issue #47 [1] with the resolution "no, don't
publish test materials in /TR/".

I think Karl's main point is that we need to look at the issue, ensure that
the arguments and rationale for resolution are clear, and be ready to
justify our position with Protocols (and others who want to publish in
/TR/).  Presently, the issue description refers to a mail thread, but
doesn't extract the key arguments which led to our position.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html.html#x47