Re: New Definitons for Glossary

At 10:13 AM 4/17/02 -0400, Sandra Martinez wrote:
>The following are examples of test assertions developed for the XML Test
>Suite. I basically developed these semantic requirements guided by the
>statement that ...

The following words are the kind of stuff that I think would be helpful to
add to the definition.  More is better, if it adds to the understanding and
comprehensibility

>a semantic requirement should be a simple statement that capture an
>expected normative behavior, as defined by the specification, that also
>facilitates the generation of  specific testcases and proper mapping back
>to the assertion and the specification.

As I have said before, it might be helpful to include examples in the
definition.  One or more of the following, a couple examples from other
Recs, whatever...