Re: Spec guidelines: flavors/levels/modules/profiles/(etc.)

Dave
Thanks for your thoughts.  Although I need to read this more carefully, you
present some good ideas.  One of the problems I have had in formulating the
Guidelines 2-8, is that they are not discrete, but are interwoven.  A
reader basically need to read them all and combine pieces of them.  I think
you may be on to something by your list of permissible variations.

I would welcome any attempt at drafting text along with suggestions for
rearranging what is there.

lynne