Re: Fwd: Request for commitment to review Charmod Last Call #2

Karl,

Since we (QA) are on the list for "request for commitment to review", what
do we need to do?

Do we need to give i18n a Y/N answer about whether we will review and
comment?  (Not that we would say "N", but is "N" even an option?)

Should we appoint a task team to review and draft a response, then endorse
the response (before 5/31) in whole QAWG?

-Lofton.