I don't like it

From: 依瑪貓 <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:05:24 +0800
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
    I'm not a native English reader, and I have far too less
time spending on reading so much English legal terms.

    But, are we going to pay to download a copy of the new
standards in the future?  I've been very angry to the
pricing of the ANSI-C and C99 in the past few weeks, as I
found it non-free.  As a poor engineer working for a little
company building websites for the others, I don't think a
"paid" internet standard would be an evolution of the
"e-Business".  It just kills our "e-Business" by preventing
us from obtaining the most current standard, which we might
be employ in our works to provide to our customers.

Best regards,
imacat ^_*'
imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
TLUG Mailing List Manager:
http://www.linux.org.tw/mailing_list/
Previous NTU Palm BBS Les board: telnet 140.112.1.6