WWW.ZELDMAN.COM

From: Vanessa Lintner <vanessa@seekercenter.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:17:14 +0800
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Hello,

I have visited www.zeldman.com and noticed that your
website is not listed on some search engines. I am sure
that through our service the number of people who visit
your website will definitely increase. SeekerCenter is a
unique technology that instantly submits your website
to over 500,000 search engines and directories -- a
really low-cost and effective way to advertise your
site. For more details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

Give your web site maximum exposure today!

Best Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing
www.SeekerCenter.net