Re: HP's Proposal for Royalty Free W3C Standards

From: BELL,JIM (HP-Cupertino,ex6) <jim_bell@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:27:43 -0700
To: "'www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org'" <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>

We appreciate the many, uniformly positive comments that we have received on
HP's position statement concerning W3C patent policy.  Several people have
also noted that a few words were inadvertently omitted from the statement
due to an editing problem.  Please replace any previous copies by the
attached HTML version.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jim

 <<(Repost) HP's Proposal for Royalty Free W3C Standards.htm>>