Re: HP's Proposal for Royalty Free W3C Standards

From: BELL,JIM (HP-Cupertino,ex6) <jim_bell@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:45:09 -0700
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
[This is re-posted to include the HTML attachment, which our archive
software lost for technical reasons.  I, also, apologize for the inconvenience.

Alan Kotok]
We appreciate the many, uniformly positive comments that we have received on
HP's position statement concerning W3C patent policy.  Several people have
also noted that a few words were inadvertently omitted from the statement
due to an editing problem.  Please replace any previous copies by the
attached HTML version.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jim

  <<(Repost) HP's Proposal for Royalty Free W3C Standards.htm>>