Tim Berners-Lee [was: SVG ad inf.]

From: Jason Antony <jemvai777@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:28:16 +1000 (EST)
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
Cc: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>

Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org> wrote:

> You know, every day I see this farce go on, and Tim not respond, I am
> astounded by the bullheaded stupid attitude that must make them not
> realize that an immediate killing of this proposal is needed.

I had written Tim and cc'd the list a few days ago reqeusting his stance on
RAND in web standards, but no response has arrived to date. Perhaps there
are obligations in the way?

Once again, I call for Tim to address his viewpoint on this matter at the
earliest.

Regards
Jason Antony

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel