Additional sources of commentary that I believe the W3C should know about

From: Jesper Juhl <juhl@eisenstein.dk>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:48:08 +0200
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

Dear Working Group,

I am aware that this mailing list is the propper place to submit
commentary to be considered by you regarding the Patent Policy Draft,
but there are many other places where people are commenting on your
document and the issues involved and I just want to bring those to your
attention.

http://lwn.net/2001/1004/
http://perens.com/Articles/HP_And_W3C_Standards.html
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-10-02-013-20-NW-CY-LL
http://www.lemurzone.com/edit/converse49.htm

The oppinions expressed on the above mentioned websites, discussion
forums, articles and the like are not mine, I'm merely directing your
attention towards them as potential sources of further comments - there
are many others as well, the above is just the tip of the iceberg.

/Jesper Juhl

.oOo.
   RAND licensing can never be non restrictive and/or non discriminatory
to everyone.
   Please reject it and allow only Royalty Free licensing.
.oOo.