RAND fees

From: David Brenneman <brenne@peoplestelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:44:01 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
The last yr my gas for heating my home went up 12%, my water has went up 12%,  our property tax has went up 25%, and now you are telling me I will have to pay for stuff of the web.  Forget it, I don't get pay raises to match everything going up.
We have to pay heating, water, electric, property tax, & other taxes.  People are not making enought money anymore to pay other stuff.
On top of that, look at America, we are in a recession dummies.  The jobs for the money isn't out there no more.  With everything else that's went up, you are just adding more punches to an already open & badly bleeding wound.
You'll just force people to get off the net.  Our income is only so much.