What are you doing???

From: William C. \(Bill\) Thames <btam@eritter.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:53:20 -0500
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
You want to pass a RAND act? You want to start something that will destroy
the very freedom and liberty of the web? Can’t you see what is happening to
the MP3 community? Are you blind?? Is this all you have to do??

I think that I will start a consortium to eliminate the W3C. How do you like
that??

Don’t be idiots!! If you have nothing else on which to concentrate your
spare time, take a nap!!!

Get Real!

Bill Thames