STUPID

From: Robert Lee Peeler <da-rlpeel@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:34:09 -0400
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
	I think that charging for web content is the same as microsoft telling everyone that they don't own the
software they just spent $1000's of dollors buying and that they have no choice but to buy the newest software as soon
as it comes out.

	OH I forgot they are already doing that to companys. Personal computers will be next on that hit list.

	If you start charging ppl for the web then you had better not be letting ISP's charge us for the web. I would
shut down my $50 a month DSL connection and go back to using my computer as a Giant expensive Playstation.