Fee's

From: Don C Livingston <Donl88@ij.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:57:40 -0400
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
I want to tell you what I think about your possible fee's. I have started to
use the web a little for shopping, but mostly for a little enjoyment. If you
start with a bunch of fee's after what I already pay ISP,telephone lines,
computers,ect.I will disconnect from the internet. I am a small business
owner and I am tired of everyone trying to get into my pocket, and I think
there are a lot of other people like me. The public is tired of groups like
yours that sit around and try to figure out a way to charge the public for
things. Why don't you leave a good thing alone before you mess it up.
Don