Re: W3C Patent Policy: Bad for the W3C, bad for business, bad for users

From: user <Markus.deWendt@Open-LS.de>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:32:21 +0200
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org
I absolutely agree!!!

The official spirit of our days is ruled by big companies.
In front of all:The content Industrie. But: they are loosers in the net.
Until now.
So lawyers should change this for them.

But when free minds leave those Companies, they will loose the "fight
for the heads".
At the end they will loose the chance to get new patents, cause they
have nobody who is producing something new for them.
When this ball gets in the game, we wouldn't have to discuss this.
It's up to you!!
Don't buy anything from them, don't work for them!

Markus de Wendt