RE: Factually Accurate -- But Bad Representative

From: Matthew C. Tedder <matthew@tedder.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:28:45 -0400
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>

The person who posted this is generally accurate in what he
says but I just want to make mention that he does not
represent all Internet developers or free software developers.

His uneducated language, I want to say, is unfortunate.  And I'd like to emphasize that emotion do run very high when standards become proprietary, because they block our ability to work and to innovate.

He's generally accurate, but his harsh language is nonetheless innappropriate.

--Matthew