RE: W3C Responds

From: Robert Cole <robert@support4linux.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:38:13 -0700
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
This is totally insane! Has someone lost their mind? Patent standards? That's an oxymoron! Throwing a patent on the existing Internet infrastructure would throw the entire planet into chaos! Lawyers would have a field day!

Who do we wrote to stop this? Who do we complain to? W3C?

I personally believe that every idiot on the W3C needs to be replaced for this stupid idea!

Robert Cole