Re: I need an example of a satisfactory policy for IE6

From: Lennart Regebro <lennart@regebro.nu>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:53:03 +0100
To: "Lorrie Cranor" <lorrie@research.att.com>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
From: "Lorrie Cranor" <lorrie@research.att.com>
> Thanks for the info. The P3P spec
> does use double quotes. I'll check on why
> the validator accepts both.

OK, great, then I know!
The information I have so far regarding Zope is that it does *not* translate
http-equiv meta-tags. That would then mean that the validator does two
things wrong. I'm not 100% sure of this though, since the validator claims I
have a P3P header, while Zope corp claims that there is no http-equiv
translation going on. One has to be wrong, I don't know which.

Anyway, an example of an offending header can be found on my very spiffy
homepage:
http://lennart.regebro.nu/

This sets an http-equiv tag, with single quotes. Test away! :-)