I need an example of a satisfactory policy for IE6

From: Lennart Regebro <lennart@regebro.nu>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:23:39 +0100
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
After two days of reading specs and getting to understand P3P, I now feel I
have complete control and understanding of how things work. I have a policy
that the w3.org validator likes, and IBMs software that I used to create it
also likes the policy. It does not contain any of the tags Microsofts IE6
document labels as unsatisfactory. I have cleared the cache. removed the
cookies and restarted IE6. It still does not like my cookies, and rejects
them when used as third party cookies.

I give up.

I need a complete example of a full policy and compact policy that is knows
to work with IE6 as third party cookies to test things with, so that I can
safely rule out that there is something wrong in my policy. Does anybody
have an example of this?