Re: I need an example of a satisfactory policy for IE6

From: Yuichi Koike <koike@ay.jp.nec.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:47:09 +0900
To: "Lennart Regebro" <lennart@regebro.nu>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
Mr. Regebro,

The validator does recognize http-equiv tags.
(Exactly saying, the perl HTTP library that the validator uses
 recognizes http-equiv tags.)
I will look into the perl library code and fix bugs.

Thanks for reporting bugs.

P.S. The "single quote" bug has been already fixed.

--
Yuichi Koike ( koike@ay.jp.nec.com )
NEC Corporation