RE: P3P Header Problem.

Scott-

I'm not sure that you need to respond to the request; I believe that most
likely the other server (yahoo or something else) will require or use the
response that you would send back.  Generally the information flow is from
the browser or web server parsing the p3p compact policy and making
decisions based on the presence of a p3p privacy policy or the contents of
this.

Please feel free to call or email if you have further questions,

-- jeff

Jeff Finkelstein
Customer Paradigm
mailto:jeff@customerparadigm.com
303.473.4400 x 11

Email Marketing Software:
http://www.customerparadigm.com/email_builder.htm

Page Builder - Update your website easily with our Content Management
Software (CMS):
http://www.customerparadigm.com/page_builder/pagebuilder_intro.html