User Agent Header Problem

     From:       scottietrek@alltel.net
     Subject:     Re: P3P Header Problem.
     Date:     November 28, 2005 4:56:23 PM CST
     To:       jeff@customerparadigm.com

Ok Jeff was a help in the fact the he helped me get my problem in order.
I  am writing a program(That will Mimic IE 6) that will be P3P
compliant. problem Example:

I go to http://www.yahoo.com/ before i get the page the yahoo server
asks me for my Privacy Policy in Compact Policies format. ie(Server
header: P3P=policyref="http://p3p.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml", CP="CAO DSP
COR CUR ADM DEV TAI PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi TELo OTPi OUR DELi SAMi
OTRi UNRi PUBi IND PHY ONL UNI PUR FIN COM NAV INT DEM CNT STA POL
HEA PRE GOV") Now i need to know the header format for the return of
my privacy policy In CP format.