Re: P3P technical assistance

Hi Dan,

iplanet-servers can be configured to support. See the description
in the Deployment Guide.[1]

Please note that a special configuration and plugin in iPlanet is only
needed, if the header-mechanism is used to find the Policy Reference
File. So the configuration they talk about (directory-level) can all be
done using the Policy Reference File Syntax and Semantics. With this
syntax and semantic you can go to a detail of every single web-page on
your server.

If you need further help, please tell the developers to contact me. Even
better would be for them to subscribe to www-p3p-policy@w3.org (the
public archived mailing-list), so that we can answer the questions for
everyone.

  1. http://www.w3.org/TR/p3pdeployment

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead