Re: P3P technical assistance

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:20:17 -0400
To: "David Grant" <david@davidjonathangrant.info>, "Schutzer, Daniel M" <daniel.m.schutzer@citi.com>
Cc: "P3P Policy Outreach Working Group" <w3c-p3p-powg@w3.org>, "P3P Developer" <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>, "w3c-p3p-ig" <w3c-p3p-ig@w3.org>, "P3P-Specification-WG" <w3c-p3p-specification@w3.org>
I assume the problem is with deploying compact policies --
for full P3P policies I recommend you use the well-known
location method, which doesn't require server configuration.
The documentation David suggested should answer your
questions. If you have futher questions, feel free to address
them to www-p3p-policy@w3.org, which is a public mailing list
for discussing issues that come up when P3P-enabling
web sites.

Lorrie Cranor