Re: policy creation summary?

I think that you are asking for a single document that can explain
the vocabulary to those that work on privacy policy within the
company.  Such a document is currently under construction.
Unfortunately it is not even in draft yet.

Meanwhile, you could start them off by simply pulling out the
vocabulary sections of specification -- 3.2.4 - 3.4.

Ari

--

Ari Schwartz