Re: WAP viewer

You can try the Phone.com simulator at http://updev.phone.com.

Thanks.

PK

--

Peter King                               peter.king@corp.phone.com
+1 650 817 1409                               http://www.phone.com

    "According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist."

                Privacy and Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic mail message is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain
privileged and confidential information. If you are not an
intended recipient, you must not copy, forward, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
electronic mail message in error, please notify the sender
immediately.