RE: WAP viewer

Actually, the Ericsson SDK has been avilable for quite a while, and you can
create different devices in it, not just one phone. Look at
http://www.ericsson.com/wap/developer/Tools/index.asp

Johan

At 19:16 1999-11-15 -0500, twalker@ixl.com wrote:
>All-
>
>Nokia has a WAP emulator in their SDK. You can access it here:
>http://www.forum.nokia.com/developers/wap/wap.html
>
>Requires Java SDk 1.2.2
>
>Ericsson will have a similar SDK available soon, as well.
>
>Todd Walker
>Authoring Lead
>iXL, Inc.
>
>twalker@ixl.com

                         Johan HJELM
      Ericsson Research, User Applications Group
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
Chair, CC/PP Working Group and WCA Interest Group
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                         hjelm@w3.org
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-253-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA
        Opinions are personal, always my own,
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C.