Re: Fwd: [mathjax-dev] Requesting feedback about usefulness of MathML

There's a great deal of ignorance in that thread and (incorrect)
generalizations about other ML (including CML). MLs are making progress -
it just seems that the timeline is slower that many of us thought in 1994.

P..

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics