Re: Fwd: [mathjax-dev] Requesting feedback about usefulness of MathML

From: William F Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 22:51:24 -0400
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Cc: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>, Mozilla Math Developers <dev-tech-mathml@lists.mozilla.org>
Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr> writes:

> Forwarding this message to relevant mailing lists.

Rather disappointing if not alarming.

It seems to be a long list of reasons by a Mozilla developer in
support of the proposition that Mozilla should discontinue its native
support for MathML.

The cited url failed for me.  But go to
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.platform/
and look for the thread (more than 50 posts) -- that I don't
have time to read now.

                                     -- Bill