Re: Fwd: [mathjax-dev] Requesting feedback about usefulness of MathML

On 05/08/2013 07:51 PM, William F Hammond wrote:
> Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr> writes:
>
>> Forwarding this message to relevant mailing lists.

It would be very disappointing to me if Firefox dropped MathML.  However
the case for dropping it is being made by one developer, Benoit Jacob,
and, upon my somewhat cursory perusal of the thread, he doesn't seem to
get much support.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Arthur Ralfs