Mirroring Unicode symbols in Arabian

From: Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:01:47 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi,

In RTL Arabian math, some symbols like belongs or “subset” are mirrored but
other symbols like arrows are not. I am wondering if there is some
specification somewhere. I’m checking the behavior with Mozilla and some
symbols are mirrored and other not.

For example, can we conclude that all symbols at ISOAMSA are not mirrored
while the symbols at ISOTECH are mirrored? Or do we have to decide symbol
by symbol?

Regards,

Daniel Marques

www.wiris.com