Unitless width and height in mglyph

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 12:56:35 +0100
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>

If I read chapter 2 correctly, unitless width/height on mglyph should be
interpreted as multiple of the original image size:

"The default value, or how it is obtained, is listed in the table of
attributes for each element. (See also Section Default values of
attributes.) A number without a unit is intepreted as a multiple of the
default value."

However, in these pages from the MathML test suite, the size attributes
are used as if they were "px". I guess units are missing.

Frédéric Wang.
Website <http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/> - Weblog